- Each cottage comprises of two double bedrooms upstairs with lounge and dining area, bathroom and kitchen downstairs.
- A cot can be provided on request.
Children welcome. High chair, travel cot and stair gate also available.
- Each property is equipped with oil fired central heating.
An open fire in the living room adds a warm and cosy atmosphere.
- The bathroom has wash hand basin, toilet, power shower over bath, and electric shaver point.
- The kitchen comprises cooker, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, washer/dryer and all cooking
equipment. TV and DVD/CD player are provided as well as a selection of family games for the children.
- A welcome tray will greet you on arrival and for your convenience there will be a starter pack of toilet roll and kitchen
roll. Seasonal treats are left at times such as Easter, Hallowe'en and Christmas and romantic occasions will also be catered
- Small items such as salt, pepper, vinegar, tea, sugar, washing up materials will usually be present.
- Coal, logs/ peat and firelighters are provided in cooler months.
Heat, electricity, bed linen and tea towels are included in the rent.
- Walkers and cyclists catered for. Maps and cycle routes in cottages. Ask us for further information. Lockable, secure shed for outdoor equipment. Clothes drying and ironing facilities.
- Dogs with well-behaved owners welcome.
- Each house has its own private garden with B-B-Q, garden furniture and space for parking cars and boats. Fishing nets, buckets and spades on site.
- We pride ourselves on our reputation for cleanliness and attention to detail which is reflected in the number of visitors who return year after year and the comments in our guest books. We ensure the properties are maintained to a high standard not only by asking for your feed back and suggestions but also by holidaying in them ourselves because we love staying in Dunseverick and it allows us the opportunity to experience at first hand if the cottages are providing you with all your needs for a happy and enjoyable holiday.